Saturday, May 23, 2009

New Job!

Thank you for all of your prayers on helping me find a new job. I was interviewed on Wednesday for a job that I was a little under qualified for.... not by much but I was nervous going into the interview with the company owner and his assistant. But the interview went amazing. I just kept telling myself to stay calm and personable and smile a lot-- just be myself. It worked. They were very nice and I came out of it knowing that I would be great for that job. They said they were going to call my references and get back to me. Last night I got a message from the girl that I will be replacing, so i called her back and she told me the owner wanted to offer me the job. She said they interview quite a few people and they thought that I was the best one for the position. It has decent pay and BENEFITS! That's the best part. The girl said the benefits were very good. Its a grown up job with benefits! So Cool!

So I start Tuesday. I don't know much about the company yet other then they make TV programs for waiting rooms in car dealerships and mechanic shops. They actually film the news parts of it there, edit it there and ship it to all over. The company is called AutoNet TV Media. . I will explain more about the job when I have a better idea. I am really excited. It has lifted a big worry off of me and Brett.


5 comments:

Brandy said...

YAY!!! Congrats :) I'm so glad everything worked out.

Mandi and Adam said...

Yeah! That's great. I'm glad that everything worked out for you. I hope that you enjoy your new job. When do you start?

Elise said...

Congrats on the new job! I hope it goes really well for you and that you really like it. We can't wait to see you in about a week.

Norris Fam said...

Hallelujah! That's awesome :)

Vogelsberg said...

Cali i know it has been forever! But you are always in our prayers. That is awesome that you were able to get a job. Hope to see you sometime.