Monday, May 4, 2009

Getting Settled

This weekend we moved into our new place. We have everything there now with the exception on one small run to the storage unit. We have most of it unpacked except the spare bedroom which contains a ton of boxes of scrapbooking stuff which I am dreading sorting through and organizing it all over again.

The good thing is that we now have an attic to keep our junk boxes and stuff that we only use sporadically like luggage, skis and my snowboard and other stuff.. That way our spare bedroom isn't cluttered with crap everywhere.. and I have room to space out my scrapbook nook. We are also using it for our computer and the hideaway couch/bed for visitors.. (which will probably only be my sister and little brother if they want to sleep over for fun)

I am a bit nervous for Mimi.... it is her first day alone in a new house so hopefully she behaves herself. We are putting the doggie door in this week and that will make me less nervous. I think she is scared of the back yard... The neighbors have a dog too so he barks through the fence and also other strange noises... She got a hair cut on Saturday. I found a new groomer that i just love! It is called Scotty's K9 Design in Mapleton. She did a great job and even put bows in her hair that haven't fallen out. I can never do that.

I promise that today is the day that I will take pictures. It has just been crazy.

2 comments:

Norris Fam said...

I must say...I hate unpacking! My heart goes out to you, if I lived closer I'd come help :)

Can't wait for photos!

Brandy said...

Wow good job getting everything moved over. I'm in the process of moving to a downstairs apartment and the packing part is just not fun at all! That's so great that you will have room to scrapbook :) I've converted to digital scrapbooking myself because I just don't have the space to do it traditionally anymore nor the means. Have fun getting settled and use to your new place!! I can't wait to see pictures :) :)