Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Pictures!!! Finally.

Our computer wasn't working for a while so I had no way of updating our blog with pictures. SO I have a bunch to share.

Here are some before pictures of the living area of our house before we started painting. I really don't think the pictures do it justice to how ugly it was. The top color is a pea green color and the bottom is a dark olive green color...







And here are the after pictures....







Here is own new couch that we got a killer deal on. It is so comfy... I have already taken a few naps on it.




Here is the house from the outside....





And lastly.... we have a new addition to our family. Lucy is a pure bred shitzu and her owners couldn't take care of her anymore. They found out their oldest daughter has a new allergy to the dog and a bunch of other things and they are planning to move and they don't want allergens forming there. It was a sad goodbye for their family especially for their 12 year old son who has had the dog since he was only 2. He threw a tantrum and kept yelling that his mother was ruining his life because of this. I cant even imagine how hard that would be.. Its like giving up a sibling. Once he calms down a bit he is going to come visit her before they move to Logan. Lucy is the same age as Mimi so she is very trained and mellow. They get along well and are doing better then I expected. They are still a bit hesitant with each other but there is no fighting at all which is great. I know they will be great friends. She will be a great addition to our little family... and we are so glad to have her. (She definitely needs a hair cut... pronto)








I lost my job this week... Its sad but I was for the best. I am now looking for a new job... wish me luck!

That's all for now... Thanks for being so patient waiting for me to put up pictures....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute place! That is so awesome- and Lucy is darling..it will be great to have two dogs...so they can entertain themselves! Sorry about the job, and hopefuly you will find something soon - less stressful too!

Darlene said...

The paint job looks great. Good luck with finding a new job. We will pray for you.

Cheryl said...

You new place is so cute! I love the couch too. Good luck finding a job.

Norris Fam said...

I hear that two dogs are better than one so they can keep each other company. She is a cutie!!!

The paint job looks great, nice job!

Anonymous said...

CUTE! The place and the dog. And the couch does look comfy. My mom has a pure bred Shih Tzu named Snickers. He's kind of dense though, but I won't judge him. He's probably really smart and plotting my death as we speak. HAHA!