Monday, August 9, 2010

30 meals in my freezer- made in one day..

A friend of mine has read this book on how to prepare and cook 30 meals all in one day. She did it and has loved the freedom of not having to cook. So I recruited my mom to do it with me. We went shopping on Saturday night and cooked on Sunday... It took us about 8 hours of cooking to finish everything plus a crock pot recipe the night before. Brett was there the whole time and was a huge help... we couldn't have done it without him. It was a lot of hard work but I dont have to cook for a month. yeah!

Somehow, Brett managed to fit it all into our freezer... shocking. We were fully prepared to have to buy a mini deep freezer for our garage.



The book is called - Dinner is Ready by Deanne Buxton. www.30mealsinoneday.com


.

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

WOW! Sounds like a plan to me although my freezer is already full of italian ice so it just may have to wait!