Monday, August 9, 2010

Alana time!

On Thursday, my best friend Alana flew in from New Hampshire. She moved back there last summer to be closer to family. Her family has a reunion in Boise this week and they flew into SLC. I had not seen her in a year so I was super excited to see her. Thursday night we got together with friends over at Mallory's house. It was a lot of fun seeing everyone. Friday I took off work so I could drive Alana to boise to meet up with her family for the reunion. We left around 11am and got to Boise around 6pm. Around 7 pm I was back on the road headed for home. It was a long drive and I finally got home about 1am. Brett thought I was not going to be home until the next afternoon so I surprised him. It was good to spend time with Alana. I miss her already.
.

No comments: