Monday, August 30, 2010

Freedom is Amazing!

So it has been a full week since my last day at work. It has been amazing... except it has been full of dentist and eye doctor appts for both me and Brett... my insurance runs out this week so we wanted to take advantage of the benefits we had left... We both got a pair of new glasses and I had a cavity filled today...

Last weekend my mom and me were in Bozeman for my sister Macy's birthday. It was really fun to be out there and spend a few days with her and her hubby in their cute apartment. We went to her Alumni game which was fun to watch... I miss her so much!

School is going really great. I really like it. I am taking 4 classes.... Drawing, 2D Design, Photography & Graphic Design Computer Applications. I am nervous about the art projects but i think it will be a really fun semester.

I ordered a MacBook Pro for school because with a Graphic Design Major you need one... and I got an ipod touch and a printer for free with it... I got them today and LOVE them. I need to learn how to use a Mac but that wont take long.

Brett is in school 3 Monday, Wednesday and Thursday until 9:15 at Weber State so he doesn't get home until about 10:30 at night and I have class on Friday nights till 9:30 so we don't see each other a whole lot... but at least we have the weekends to spend some time together. And Tuesday nights too. But I am getting a lot done here and hope to have my mess of a scrapbook room straightened and functional soon. :)



.

No comments: