Friday, August 20, 2010

Last day at work... off to Bozeman

Today is officially my last day at AutoNetTV Media. I have really loved it here and the people are what I will miss the most. I am being kept on temporarily part time until my replacement feels absolutely comfortable. I have been training her all week and she seems to be picking stuff up really well.

School starts for both Brett and me next week. Brett on Monday and Me on Wednesday. I am excited... Brett is not. But he will be totally done with his Masters in 8 months so that should keep him going.

Life is funny. Such an up and down roller coaster. Some good and some bad. I am so glad to have Brett in my life to go though the ride with him.

We finally got everything in order as far as paperwork goes with the foster/adoption thing. We are waiting for our social worker to contact us to start the home evaluation process.

I am currently in Bozeman MT- Visiting Macy with my mom. We surprised her by showing up around 10 pm. Her birthday is on Monday and she has her first pre season game tomorrow so it will be nice to spend a long weekend with her.. I will post pictures later in the weekend. We will be here until monday and then drive back... Im excited for a fun weekend. :)


.

No comments: