Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July weekend

Friday was the 4th of July. We went to the parade in the morning for a little bit until I had to take Brett to work at 10. I went over to Nana's for a family breakfast, then went home and took a nap.
After Brett got off work we went over to his parents house. Nathan, Brett's brother go a Wii for his birthday so we played that for a while. Brett and I got to take Tori over to watch the fireworks with us at Nana's house. She was scared at first and wouldn't look at the lights but gradually she started peeking and eventually started watching. She really like it. I have had a lot of fun with Tori this weekend.
Today we woke up early and went to the park to take pictures. Brett had to work at 10 so he left after the big family picture.The girls were being so cute. After, I went over to Brett's parents house and hung out for a while. I had fun. I love all the little ones in our family. They all make me really happy. The twins are getting so big and just about the most adorable things ever. And Tori and Brooke are so full of personality. They make me smile all the time and Tori says the most random and cutest things ever. I am so grateful for them..
Tonight was Nathans eagle court of honor. I'm really proud of him. I know its a lot of work to get your eagle. Then we went back over to Brett's parents and we had cake and ice cream for my birthday. Debbie gave me this necklace that I love and we are going to try to find a hammock stand. (she couldn't find one anywhere)

No comments: