Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Mariah!

Last night, Alyssa and her boyfriend Brady and Brett and I went out on Brady's boat. It was really windy and choppy. Brett and Alyssa wake boarded but it was just really windy. Then we came home and showered and went to Chilli's with them. Its always fun to hang out with them.

This morning Brett and I and my two sisters went on tubes down the Provo River. It was fun. Brett is the only one who fell in.. it was kind of my fault-- he was trying to keep me out of this bush on the side and leaned too far.... it was super cold.. I laughed.

Today my Brother Brian and his wife, Nadia had a birthday party for my niece. Mariah. She is 3 years old. They are all getting so big.. Malaki is 5 now and Micah is almost 2. Its crazy.. I love them so much.. It was good to see everyone. My sister Christine was there.. and i haven't seen her in forever. The party was Tinkerbell themed.. Mariah loves the Disney Princesses right now.. She had on a tinkerbell dress with wings. She looked so cute. So we bought her Princess Aurora a dress up dress and shoes and a purse and crown. We were singing happy birthday and Micah put his whole hand in the cake and then put his hand on his face.. it was funny.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's a trick to the Provo River. My mom has the same problem. She gets off to the side and bush whacked, etc. Last time she was in the bushes, ended up hitting the water weird and fell in, along with a family friend and his daughter. Funny thing was, my brother and I didn't touch the sides, didn't get bush whacked, and the trick is:

*Find a long branch or stick that is pretty thick that can guide you, therefore keeping you in the middle of the river.

*Either do that individual or take your life jacket and hook both of you together.

I didn't get to do it last year, hoping I will make it back in time this year to do it. Cameron has never done it! Crazy! Don't worry Brett, lots of people fall in ;)