Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Our Bedroom

This weekend Brett and I rearranged our bedroom. It had been more than a year since we have done that. I love how it is now....
I need to figure out how to make the big wall less bare.... Maybe I can pull something creative off to put there. I really cant wait to start looking for somewhere else to live in a few months.. living downstairs from my mom and sisters has been so so much fun and its been really nice for us but we are ready to have place of our own. We want to find a townhouse or a small house. It will be awesome to have a place of our own, to be able to decorate how ever I want and just have it be ours. I am so grateful to my mom and Jerry for letting us be here this long.. I know it hasn't helped their financial situation.. but it really has helped us.



Another happening that I thought was cool... Well a little backround info.. I am a little strange at times.... well always but I like to watch my mileage-o-meter change when it hills cool numbers... like patterns or big numbers... anyways. It hit 110000 miles yesterday and i took a picture with my phone. I thought it was cool.

4 comments:

Diane said...

Cali and Brett we want to see you guys before we leave. What is your schedule like on Thurs? Call me at Grandpas

Sheena said...

Cali- you are weird. All the time. You know what is funny? I have the same kind of picture. (lol) I took it in our Jeep Cherokee when we turned over 100,000 miles. ha ha.

Good luck on finding a new place. Are you going to buy a place, or are you going to rent?

Unknown said...

Hey have some friends that are trying to sell their townhouse in Springville, it's not really big, like three bedrooms. but it's on a cul de sac, has a nice size yard and is cute. I am not sure how much their selling it for but if you are interested let me know. It's a cute little place, not big but I would totally take it if I could afford anything right now!

Anonymous said...

Help me decorate when we get an apartment out there. I am far from creative and you have what appears to be good taste :D lol