Saturday, July 19, 2008

Date Night


Last night was "date night" with Brett.. It is always fun to get alone time and do fun things.
We went to see Wall-e which was absolutely adorable. I loved it. Then we went to dinner and then up to Sundance Resort. On nights that there is a full moon, they have the ski lift going till really late. It is really pretty. We did it once last year and I enjoy it. We actually saw an actress up there... if any of you have seen Dan in Real Life--- we saw the oldest daughter up at sundance. It was pretty cool.

We went to see Wall-e yesterday because all of the showings of the new batman movie were sold out. So Brett got tickets for today. Brett was working so I showed up and hour before the movie started and there was already a good hundred people in front of me. Surprisingly we ended up with good seats anyway. We liked the Batman movie-- it was a little intense at times and pretty violent but it was good.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I loved Batman! Heath Ledgar did an amazing job, don't you think...it was really graphic in some parts, but I liked it a lot...maybe cause it's the first movie I have seen all summer...LOL

KayLynn said...

Riding the lift at night sounds really peaceful and romantic. I didn't know that they did that. Sounds like you had some fun days.

Anonymous said...

I was supposed to go on the ski lift ride for my birthday cause they had it that night. Oh well.