Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The ride home


Our ride home was so so long.. We were exhausted from waking up so early yesterday. We made it to Primm Nevada and decided to ride the roller coaster there... not like we hadn't been on enough rides all week. But this one was insane!! the first drop is an 85 degree drop. Brett was scared-- and it was funny to see him like that. But it was fun.

We headed back on the road and we made it to Mesquite Nevada and we had to stop... we were so tired. So we stopped and stayed at the Virgin River hotel.

We woke up this morning and got back on the road and got home about 1 this afternoon.
Brett went to work at 3:30, and I am enjoying the rest of my last day off before I go back to work tomorrow.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor Brett, that would be awful to go straight to work from a long ride, at least you cut it in two days, when we traveled back to St George from LA, it took us 12 hours!! It was insane...I hope you had tons of fun, you deserved it!

Anonymous said...

haha sweetness! We stayed at Whiskey Pete's when I was little on our way to California. And I have been to Mesquite a lot but we usually stay at the Oasis. Virgin River is where my mom plays bingo lol. Glad you made it ok. And I wouldn't ride that thing if my life depended on it.

Sheena said...

Glad your trip was so cool. And thanks for the comment, it made me feel a lot better. I know we are lucky, lucky girls.... :)