Thursday, December 25, 2008

Ho Ho Ho

Christmas was really good this year. We were able to get to and from everywhere safely and we had a great time with our families.

Here are a few pictures from Christmas. I really didnt take many this year.

Brett got a Wii pajama set from my mom.... So funny!! He imediatly went to put it on and he liked them a lot. He is really just a big kid. I love it.

Brooke got a few princess dresses for Christmas and had to try them on. Here is the Sleeping Beauty one from Tori. She really looks liek a little princes-- So Cute!

Our package that I sent 2 day air on Monday for Trevor and Elise with thier presents hasnt gotten there yet... Bummer. Sorry Guys!! It should be there soon. Merry Chritmas and we miss you.

Mine and Brett's 3rd Annversary is on Saturday. Im not sure what the plan is yet.... But 3 years-- thats quite an accomplishment... meaning we are no longer newly weds. I love Brett with all my heart and I couldnt ask for a better husband.

Hope everyone else had a great day!! Merry Christmas...






No comments: