Saturday, December 27, 2008

3rd Anniversary

Today is mine and Brett's 3 year anniversary of our wedding. We slept in this morning and then braved a few stores with a few returns from Christmas. We bought a Super Nintendo from Savers yesterday and this afternoon we went and got the power cord and two controllers for it. That was our anniversary gift to each other. Brett took me to see Twilight again and then he took me to Red Lobster for dinner. After dinner we went to Provo to pick up 2 games for the super Nintendo-- Super Mario World and Donkey Kong Country- (both of our favorites from the past) All together we got the whole Super Nintendo system, cords. controllers and 2 games for $35.... what a deal! After we picked up the games we went to Coldstone for dessert and came home t0 play our new games. We had fun with each other today. He is by far my favorite person to spend time with because we have so much fun together. Im grateful to have him. I love you Honey!

Here are a few pictures from 3 years ago....

4 comments:

Sheena said...

Awwww, I am so glad that you guys had fun. I was going to ask how it was. You guys are so cute together, congrats on the 3 years! :)

The Umbergers said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! You looked amazing on your wedding day! I hope you guys have many more Happy Anniversarys! :)

Norris Fam said...

You two are still newley weds (is that how you spell that?)!

It was fun to see you the other night...too bad it was a little crazy, I would have loved to talk more!

by the way...love the wii pj's Brett's crakin' me up :)

Unknown said...

Hey! I'm so glad you guys had fun! I meant to call on Saturday, but that was one hectic day. I thought about you many times, though. I love you both!