Monday, December 1, 2008

Camel Kisses

Today I painted Tori's nails again... This time did bright pink. She loves them. We even did her toes too. Brett and I took Tori to the Cathedral Basilica today. It is a huge Catholic Church and it was so pretty. Inside it was full of Mosaic Art which is tiny squares of glass and stone of different colors that make up the pictures on the ceiling. It was amazing... When we got back we had dinner and then left to go to The Way of Lights. There are tons of lights that we drove through. There was a petting zoo with all sorts of cool animals.. there was a baby yak, a baby llama, a baby camel and goats and a calf. It was really fun.. The baby camel even tried to kiss me... actually it just wanted my carrots that were in my cup. :)

Then there was big camels that we got to ride on. It was cool to do it just so I can say I rode on a camel...

1 comment:

Diane said...

I want to go to St. Louis. It looks like you're having a great time. Cute pics.