Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Brett

Today we woke up early and went to church. After church I got a short nap and then Brett and I went over to a park that is full of different sculptures. It was really cold so we just walked around for a bit and then went into the art gallery which was kinda creepy. Brett watched a lot of football today and we had cake and ice cream. We also played another Settlers of Catan game which Trevor won...

To my Sweetie:

I love you so so much. Thank you for always putting up with me and helping me be a better person. You are always here for me when I need you and you have helped me become who I am today. I couldnt ask for a more loving husband. You always try to do your best at everything and the way you treat me is amazing. Thank you for being you and for sticking with crazy ol' me all these years. I am excited to continue to grow old with you and one day start a family. I love you always and forever. Happy 25th birthday sweetheart. I hope you had a great day. XOXO

Love, Cali

No comments: