Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cali + Brett

1. Where and when did you meet? In high school-- I was about 15
2. How long did you date before you got married? 7 months
3. How long have you been married? coming up on 3 years next month
4. What is your favorite feature of his? His smile... it makes me melt
5. What is your favorite quality of his? The way he treats me... like his princess
6. Does he have a nickname for you? Cal, Honey Peaches.... don't ask me why..
7. What is his favorite color? Green
8. What is his favorite food? He likes a lot of things... I think he likes Steak the most
9. What is his favorite sport? He loves to watch football
10. When and where was your first kiss? It was the beginning of May 2005-- night time, At Rock Canyon Park.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Watch movies, Play games and talk.
12. Do you have any children? no
13. Does he have a hidden talent? He is the smartest person I know.... and he almost always has the answer to any question I have.... even useless trivia.
14. How old is he? He will be 25 in a couple of weeks.
15. How tall is he? 6'3 ish
16. Who said "I love you" first? I did... he was being such a chicken.
17. What is his favorite type of music? alternative.
18. What do you admire most about him? He would do anything for me and he works really hard to take care of me. I really admire that he always follows his dreams and he has passion for the things that he wants to do and he has the determination to make it happen. No matter how hard it gets, I always want him to follow dreams.


I love you Brett!

2 comments:

Norris Fam said...

What is it about guys and useless trivia? Dan knows the answer to just about anything and it makes me crazy when my girls ask me a question and when I don't know the answer they say, "It's ok we'll ask Dad!" Is it a talent they're born with or something???

Brandy said...

AAwwwww how cute!! You guys look so good together. That's awesome that your anniversary is coming up. 3 years! That's awesome :)