Thursday, November 13, 2008

I don't feel discouraged... not today

reasons why I DON'T feel discouraged today.


* because I have the best husband who loves me so much.
* because I have great plans for my future.
* because Brett works really hard so that we will soon be financially stable.
* because we get to go see Trevor and Elise and the girls for Thanksgiving.
* because I have found a forever best friend in my sister Alyssa.
* because we have a nice place to live and food to eat.
* because the sky is blue today and not gray.
* because I am finally content with my children less life (at least for a couple of years)
* because Brett takes care of all the bills and I trust that they will get paid.
* because I still have my Nana against all the odds.
* because I was born into the best extended family that anyone could ask for.
* because I have the greatest friends that support me in everything I do.
* because the Twilight movie comes out next week.
* because I get to see my sister Macy next Friday for the first time in months.
* because we are doing a major DI run this Saturday that will clear out all of our junk.
* because I got a huge box of new scrapbooking stuff from a friend that works at a different company.
* because we have 2 cars again and it is so much easier that way.
* because I really like my job and it is flexible.
* because I have 8 of the cutest nieces and nephews in the whole world...
* because tomorrow is Friday!
* because Brett is doing all the laundry today while I'm at work.
* because I feel like my health has improved this month. (next week is my doctors attp.)
* because I love my therapist and I feel like such a better, happier person these days.
* because I have a smile on my face.


Thanks Carrie for the encouragement... I get a lot of it from you.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's such a cute post! I love it so much I might have to do it. I am so glad you are happy today and not discouraged and I am glad the therapist is working...I think I need one!!

Sheena said...

That is so cool to read about the good things in life. It kinda makes you aware of what little things that make you happy.

I am so, SO glad that therapy has been so good for you. And I am also sorry that I decided to wait.
Go Cali! :)

Norris Fam said...

See...now we all feel better! We are all so blessed!

Jocelyn said...

What a great post! i think we all have those moments where we feel things are never going to go the way we plan. this "exercise" is a great way to put things into perspective and really see how grateful we should be. Thanks for sharing and I hope things continue to go well.