Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The St Louis Zoo--- part 1

Today we went to the Zoo. Anyone that knows me knows that the zoo is one of my favorite places in the world... I love to see the animals. We got going a little late so we only had about 2 hours to be there so we didnt get to see alot but we are going back on Friday to see the rest. Today we saw the Hippos and the Elephants, Then we saw all of the bugs-- there was a butterfly house that we got to walk through and it was amazing- I love butterfls and there were hundreds of them.. I got some really cool pictures. Then we went over to the petting zoo where we got to pet a sheep and a goat. Tori has been so cute with me the last couple of days... She just comes right up to , gives me a hug and says "Oh I love you Cali." I just melt. We had a lot of fun. We also found our turtle-- ( every vacation that we take we find a turtle of some kind to add to our collection. We found ours at the zoo this time. It is made out of a kind of nut that is really hard. Brown on the outside and white on the inside. It is really pretty. Last of all, I want to wih all of my family a Happy Thanksgiving. I will miss them very much. This will be my first Thanksgiving away from my family in a long time if ever.. So to all of you... I will be thinking of you and I love you.... Also, Kick some butt shopping on the day after for me. XOXO

No comments: