Monday, November 24, 2008

My Nieces are the cutest!

It is so nice to be able to spend time with Trevor, Elise and the Girls in St Louis. I have loved every second I have had to bond with Tori... we are good friends. Today we hung out for most of the day and then we went over to the mall for a bit. Here are a few pictures I took today.


This morning, Tori got dressed up in her fairy costume and had Brett read Alice the Fairy to her.

Tori fell in love with my turtle neckace named Penny.... So she wanted to pose for the camera with it. Thats all for today.... More fun to come!

3 comments:

Mandi and Adam said...

They are getting so big! I can't believe it. Tell everyone hi for us. Have fun! Thanks for the pictures.

Norris Fam said...

Brett & Tori are both looking a little sleepy in that first picture :) Nothing better than family for the holidays...we are on our way to Diane's house tomorrow. Yay!

Brandy said...

Wow those kids are getting so big. I saw the babies when they were still really little. I'm glad you guys are having fun!