Friday, November 28, 2008

Zoo part 2

Today we went back to the zoo to finish seeing everything. The zoo is free, so at least we didnt have to pay twice. Brett and Adrienne were once again zoo buddies-- (he carried her in the front pack) After the zoo we went to a place called Fitz's for dinner. The have really good homemade Root Beer and a bottling room where we could watch them bottling soda.

The battle of the game playing against Brett & I and Trevor & Elise is now at 4-4. We have been playing games all week and keeping score... Sadly Brett and Elise have not won a single game... so basically it is a battle between Trevor and I... So we will see how that turns out..


Only 3 more days here in St Louis.... Im really going to miss my girls... :(

1 comment:

Patti said...

This isn't about your post; although I do keep up with your blog and they are very cute girls. I have 11 years worth of Creating Keepsakes magazines that I am going to get rid of. Are you interested in them? Will you let me know one way or the other?