Sunday, November 23, 2008

Idaho to Ogden to St Louis and Twilight!

This weekend Brett and I went with my family up to Pocatello to see Macy play against Idaho State on Friday night. When we got there, my mom and I went to see Twilight. I really liked it a lot. She played the whole game and she was amazing. I am proud of her. It was so good to see her-- I miss her so so much. They took the game to 5 games but lost. Then on Saturday night she had another game against Weber State in Ogden. We stopped in Logan to watch the first half of the BYU/U of U game at Gramma and Grandpa Jewkes house-- (that game didn't end well) Then we all went over to the game. We had about 25 people from our extended family at that game. They lost in 3 games but Macy did good. We got to take her out after-- we went to Chilli's for dinner. She is coming home for Thanksgiving but we will be in St Louis still so I wont see her till Christmas. We drove home late last night and got home about 12 or so.

I didn't sleep very well last night. We woke up this morning and finished packing for our trip to St Louis. Our plane left around 1:45. It was a small plane.. I thought it would have been a big one. I havent been on a plane that little since I played volleyball in college. We were always on planes that small. We got here about 5:30 St Louis time and Trevor, Tori and Adrienne were there to pick us up. We are happy to be here. I will update again soon ( and I will post pictures tomorrow for Debbie) :)

No comments: