Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Gateway Arch and Old Courthouse

Yesterday we all went over to the Gateway Arch. It was really cool. Brett and I went up to the top to see the view while the others waited for us. It was really cool and the view of the city was awesome. You can see the courthouse in the middle on the right. Its a pretty building. There was a museum under the Arch and Tori and I were walking around an we saw this guy. She looked up at me and said "Who is this guy? Can I hold his hand?" I just laughed.

Then we headed over to the Old Courthouse. That was pretty cool too. We watched a movie about Dred Scott and how he purchased his freedom and had to take the case all the way to the US Supreme Court. This picture is from the steps of the courthouse. We had a nice day out yesterday.

Today we are going to the Zoo. That will be fun.

No comments: