Saturday, January 3, 2009

Cricut-- my new favorite toy

Today Brett took me to Roberts Craft- where we bought my new cricut machine. It was my Christmas/Anniverary present. We got a really good deal buying it all in a package set. I have wanted one of these since I started scrapbooking. The thing is amazing!! I played with it for a while and I just cant believe what it can do-- it will definetly change the way I scrapbook.
Brett is getting a new phone next week for his Christmas/ Anniversary present from me... A little late but worth the wait-- for both of us.

5 comments:

Elise and Trevor said...

How fun! I must say that I am jealous even though it has been a little while since I have done any scrapbooking. We got the package with the dresses today. They are adorable. The girls are going to wear them tomorrow. Tori was so excited about her new pink dress. After we told her they were from you she kept talking about you and about how you live in Utah but that you were coming out to see us. She really misses you! Thanks also for the candle and shirts.

Elise and Trevor said...

I don't know if my first comment went through, here is the shorter version. Congrats on the new toy. One day I am going to need one. Thanks for the dresses, candle, and shirts. Tori loved the dress and kept talking about you after we told her it was from you. She really misses you.

Sheena said...

Yay! Now we both have one! Don't you just love it? I am so excited and I can't wait to get more cartridges. :)

Darlene said...

That will be a lot of fun. You will have to post a project you have done with it.

Roy and Angie Smith said...

You are going to love it!!! I got one last Christmas and use it all the time. Especially now that I am teaching. ENJOY!!!