Monday, January 12, 2009

Travel

My friend posted about where she had traveled last year and I thought it would be fun to do it too...
These are all the places other than my own house that I slept last year....

Odgen- (camping)
San Diego
Orange County-- 2 different trips
Las Vegas-- 2 different trips
Manti
St. Louis
Mesquite
Pocatello
Salt Lake

So there was a bit of traveling last year... I love love love to travel. Hopefully there will be more of it this year... These are the places I plan to go this year.

St Louis- to see Trevor and Elise
Puerto Vallarta Mexico
California
Montana- to see Macy
Road trip to somewhere??? with my sisters

3 comments:

Adam and Brittany said...

Cali. I was searching through blogs and found yours. How are you doing. Sorry I didn't get your paper back to you sooner. Thanks again for letting us use some. That was very generous of you.

Victor and Annette said...

I love traveling too... what a fun blog. Unfortunately when funds are low the traveling doesn't happen!

Elise and Trevor said...

I am glad to see that you plan to come out to St. Louis again. We would love to have you come again. We need to get out and see some more of St. Louis with good company.