Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Draper Temple Open House

Yesterday Brett and I and his family all went up to the Draper Temple Open House. (Thanks Mandi for getting us the tickets)
We met at a church and watched a short film and then got on a bus that took us up to the temple.
It was beautiful way up there on the top of that hill. The view was amazing.




The temple itself was amazing. It was really pretty inside-- just like temples should be. I am glad we got to go do that.

I remember the Mt Timpanogos Temple Open House and Dedication. My mom sang in the dedication choir so we got to be there. It was so cool... Crazy that it was over 12 years ago.

After the Open house we went over to his parents house and had a delicious meal-- ribs...mmmm.

2 comments:

Norris Fam said...

My friend went over the weekend and told me how incredibly beautiful it was...I'm glad you guys got to go. And ribs...mmmmmm

Anonymous said...

we just went to that tonight, but the batteries in the camera were dead so yeah.