Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Fun Weekend

A few fun things have happened that I just have no had time to blog about.

This weekend, Brett and Lyssa and Kellen went to the Zoo. I LOVE the zoo.....
It was a lot of fun.
We saw the bird show which was really cool...



Our other favorites were the elephants ...


and Baby Acara, the orangatan. She was born a year or so ago and is just so cute! She was very playful this time, running all around and climbing and swinging. It was cute.



That night we went up teh canyon and had a fire and ate smores. It was fun.





Then last night, Me and Brett and Lyss and Kellen, My cousins Kristen and Grayson and Paige and a couple of Paige's friends went up the canyon again to make a much bigger funner fire.

There was gas involved... enough said. Here and a few pictures. It was just about the most fun, crazy, & hot thing I have ever done. It was a blast. Right as we were finishing up it started to rain.

I am trying to put a few videos up.. we will see if I can figure it out.

2 comments:

Norris Fam said...

Nothing like grown men and a fire to bring out the boy scouts in them all! Looks fun!

Cheryl said...

Enjoy that canyon! It is so beautiful and I really miss it! Looks like fun!