Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Bridal Shower and A Karaoke Night!

On Saturday I hosted a bridal shower for my little sis. It ended up being a lot of fun. I dressed her up in a tutu and a veil and big beads. There was an awesome turnout... about 25 people. We played games and mingled.



My best friend Alana is moving home to New Hampshire this Friday. Her family lives there and she is going to go back to school there and live at home to try to save some money. I am pretty upset about the whole thing. We have been best friends since we met in 2005. We have been through a lot together and even lived together for a while right before I got married. She is one of the most amazing people I know and someone who knows me completely and understands me. I will miss her so much. So for her last hooray with the group we went to Achas for karaoke night. It was a lot of fun.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a lot of fun - your sister is so grown up!

Cheryl said...

I love your new font. I need to learn how to do this blog thing better. Yours is super cute!