Thursday, July 9, 2009

Farewell

Nathan went into the MTC Yesterday... We went the night before to take pictures since we couldn't all go say goodbye at the MTC. Only one car is allowed at the drop off plus Brett and I had to work.
We miss him already!
My sister in law Crystal is having a baby shower this weekend and I have wanted to try out making a diaper cake for a while and I think it turned out quite cute. I did it a bit different then most but i really liek it-- especially the pink cow on top.

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

the diaper cake looks so cute! I'm glad you attempted it, but be ware now you'll want to do one for everyone!

Norris Fam said...

I can't believe Nate is a missionary...such a weird thought to me!

That diaper cake is so cute! I'm going to a shower tonight and I should have made one of those too.

Cheryl said...

Cute cake! I really love the Salt Lake Temple picture too. Is that from the place you work? It looks nice.