Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Photo Shoot

This was Nathan's last week here before he leaves on his mission. Brett got to camp put with him on the 4th for a spot on the parade route, and they went bowing last night together, I know Brett is really going to miss him.

It is really sad for me to think he will be gone for 2 years. I love my little brother and I am going to miss him so much but I am so incredibly proud of him and what he is doing.

We had a farewell party for the family the other night and I was able to take a few pictures for his mission plaque. He is so handsome. I have to say that because he looks so much like Brett.

He will get set apart tonight and leave early tomorrow for the MTC.

I never posted a picture of my birthday present. I love it so much!


also-- my sister in law Nadia was finally able to pry this from my brothers fingers after years of hating it in her front room.... I told her a year ago that when she does we want it so she called 2 days ago and said 'come get it' so we ran right over. Its almost twice the size of ours long ways, a little shorted but a little deeper. Our fish are much happier in this one-- they were getting way too big for that other 39 gallon tank. There is a lot more room to swim around.

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

the b-day gift. My sister sent me one for Christmas last year of the San Diego temple, needless to say it's my favorite work of art, {well besides my little boy Brock!}