Tuesday, July 28, 2009

J-E-W-K-E-S

This weekend was Joe's Valley! My stepdad's family goes there every year for the 24th weekend. I like to go. It was a lot of fun... We did a lot of things there....

Played games-- Alyssa and Kellen, Brett and I and Mom and Macy played a lot of games... which is typical while camping.. We even busted out monopoly..

Went 4 wheeling-- My uncles Boyd and Tom bring thier 4 wheelers and horses and they are a lot fo fun to play on...

Cliff jumping-- Joe's V alley Resouvoir is abotu 20 mins away from our camp site.... the water is pretty warm too.

Horseback riding--- Brett's second try on a horse... last time we rode Boyd's horses, one took off with him on it and he has been nervous ever since. We rode Tom's horses and he got the old tame one... no problems there. I got the crazy one that likes to run... luckily I dont mind.

We took the doggies.... Mimi was an angel dog... she did so good around the other dogs there, Lucy on the other hand was a disaster. Im not sure that she has ever been camping before... She barked at the other dogs, scratched on the door to the camper, And I thought she would be the tame one. maybe if we keep taking her she will get used to the idea. The Jewkes family does a lto of caming int he summer times. Joe's Valley is the biggerst and longest but there are several others-- Bear lake and Payson Canyon in August.



1 comment:

J N H said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Your sister is SO beautiful in her wedding dress! How fun for you to go to the Manti temple, I haven't been yet either. :) Some day...