Thursday, July 30, 2009

Manti Temple

On Tuesday Brett and I had an awesome experience. We got to go to the temple with my sister to get her endowments taken out. It was the first time in a very very long time that Brett and I were able to attend the temple. We are excited to be on the right track once again and be able to take advantage of such a beautiful place as the celestial room of the temples. I had never been inside the Manti temple before and it was so beautiful and so peaceful. I'm glad that I was able to go, and also grateful to my sister who put a little fire under me to help get me there. I will always be grateful for that. It was emotional because I felt my Dad and Nana there with us. I am so proud of Alyssa and she has chosen a wonderful man to spend forever with and I know they are proud of her too.

Her wedding is on Tuesday. I still have a few things to get done for it. I am making a scrapbook for the sign in table and I am also making bracelets for the bridesmaids... (Thanks Diane for teaching me-- they are turning out so cute!)



4 comments:

KayLynn said...

I LOVE (love, love, love, etc) the Manti temple (I guess that is why we got married there :) ) There is something about it's beauty, and the simplicty of the town and people that just fit the way I would live in an ideal world. Koodos to you guys for being there!!! I am sure it meant a lot to her! See you Tuesday.

Norris Fam said...

What a neat experience, I'm glad you guys got to be there. There is a very special spirit about that temple that's for sure.

Elise said...

How fun! I love going to the temple and being with family makes it ten times better. I love the closeness it gives me to my heavenly father and my earthly father. You will have to post pictures of the bracelets and the scrapbook, and of course the wedding.

Anonymous said...

Wow,
You really enjoy it very much......
I also like to go temple........

see this