Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hammock Bliss


This last weekend, Brett came up with a very good idea about how to hang the hammock up. We got that hammock in Puerto Vallarta Mexico in October of 2007 and still had not used it. In every house we have lived in, we have tried to find a way that it would work but we never could. We couldn't buy a hammock stand for it because they don't make them big enough. We thought about building one... that didn't work. And I have been so sad knowing that I have a beautiful huge hammock that I could never use... until now. Since Saturday, I have read almost and entire book in that hammock and yesterday the dogs and I took a 2 hour nap in it. What I love the most are the nightly relaxing conversations that Brett and I have after the sun has gone down laying in the hammock together. I Love it so much!


No comments: