Friday, June 27, 2008

Disneyland

Today we were at Disneyland. I made the mistake of wearing flip flops today and my blister was killing me-- so we barely got through 2 rides before we went back to get my tennis shoes. After I had those, the day was really fun. Again we did a lot of walking and our feet are hurting...

Highlights of today:

Brett's:
#1: Space Mountain Evacuation-- It was 10pm and we were had been waiting in line for an hour to ride space mountain. We finally got on and were at the top of the ride about to start going when the lights turned on and we were stuck. They came up to where we were and got us out of the car and we hiked all the way down the ride-- It was pretty cool... although we didn't get to ride it. They did give us a pass to jump to the front of any line so we went over to Indiana Jones and rode that one last time before we left for the day.

#2: Fast Passes-- The greatest idea in Disneyland history!! So-- if the line is long and you don't want to wait, you scan your ticket at the fast pass station and it gives you a ticket to come back to the ride at a certain time and you skip the line.. you have to wait a certain amount of time in between getting these but if used wisely, they will increase the number of rides you can go on in a day.

#3: Indiana Jones ride.


Cali's:
#1: The new Finding Nemo Submarine Ride-- I really loved it-- we did have to wait over an hour to ride it but it was worth it...

#2: Splash Mountain-- I brought along my poncho that I got in Sea World and put it across my lap.. We got fast passes for Splash at 3 in the afternoon but couldn't come back till 8:00 pm so it was a bit chilly-- so I'm glad i was able to keep dry.

No comments: