Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sea World




Today, Brett and I were at Sea World. I had never been before and Brett hadn't been since he was 15. We had a lot of fun. We saw the shows and all the animals. We did a behind the scenes tour that took us to the animal care unit- they showed us where they take the animals that they bring in from the wild to rehabilitate. We got to pet some sharks and then we went over to where the birds are rehabilitated. It was pretty cool. We had so much fun.... We must have walked a million miles today and I ended up getting a blister on the bottom of my foot from my flip flops. I will be wearing my tennis shoes tomorrow.

Highlights of the day...

Cali's
#1: Shamu Shows-- (day and night)
#2: Touching the Bat Rays
#3: Arctic Animal Exhibit-- (especially the Beluga Whales)

Brett's
#1: Journey to Atlantis (roller coaster-splash mountain like ride)
#2: Sea Lion Show
#3: Cirque de la Mer

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Sounds like a lot of fun.