Friday, June 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Cali!!


Today is Cali's 23rd birthday. We are going to the California Adventure Park at Disneyland. It's going to be really fun. I've only been there once before, so I'm excited. There is tons of cool rides and fun stuff to do.

Today is also our 2 1/2 year wedding anniversary. 30 months together. It's been great. She is a really great person and I love her more everyday. I'm so glad to have her in my life. In a lot of ways we are two very different people, which can make it challenging at times, but more often it keeps things exciting. She has strengths that I don't, and I am able to help her in other ways. We are really great together, and I'm so happy to call her mine forever.

Happy Birthday Sweetie!!

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Happy Birthday! and what a great way to spend the day!