Monday, June 2, 2008

Nieces


I cant express how much I love my little nieces. They are the cutest girls I have ever known. They bring a lot of joy into mine and Brett's life. We are so grateful to have Tori, Sofie and Adrienne here for the summer. It's fun to see them on a regular basis. And now that Mandi and Adam live so close-- we get to see Brooke a lot!

Sunday was Sofia and Adrienne's baby blessings. They looked beautiful in their white dresses. I could just stare at them all day long.

Hopefully Brett and I will make a decision about adoption by the end of the summer. The waiting list is 6 months- 2 years so the sooner we can get in , the sooner I can have a little precious of my own. But until then I have my girls and they make us so happy.

3 comments:

Darlene said...

Thanks for posting the picture from the blessing. I really enjoyed seeing the babies.

Norris Fam said...

What adoption agency are you thinking about going through? Dan and I have thought long and hard about that decision for our family as well. That would be really neat for you two!

Cali and Brett Smith said...

Carrie--
We are just going through LDS Family Services this time. it is the cheapest and fastest way to do it. We cant wait to be parents!!