Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sunday Afternoon

This is my fridge-- crowded huh? it looks cluttered but that's how I like it. It has pictures of all the people that I love the most!!

Crate Paper makes these chipboard buttons that are sticky on the back to scrapbook with.. They are super cute. and I bought some magnets from Walmart and stuck the buttons to them. They are adorable!

Today, I got called as the Relief Society Enrichment Coordinator. So that should be fun. I was scared going in that it would be Relief Society or Sunday School teacher-- I don't know that i could ever do that. At least not well and not without stressing years of my life away.

On the Sundays that Brett works, I usually hang out with my family. I went and took him dinner today. We decided that we need to get into the University Mall as well. That mall does twice as well for every company that we have talked to. We are getting a loan to do it as well as our next order. But finding a cosigner is much harder then it seems. So we will see.

4 comments:

West Family said...

You are more than welcome to come and stay if you need to. We will be here on the 22nd, but we are leaving on the 25th to go to California. If you need to stay here on your way back, you are welcome to. Grayson will be here. Just let me know for sure if you are going to! We would love to see you.
-Jamie

Sheena said...

Cute idea with the buttons. I like to put ribbon through the holes on them and stick them on stuff. I should try the magnet thing though, I seem to have a magnet shortage...

KayLynn said...

Arn't pictures fun! Where in provo did you move again? Enrichment coordinator, that would be fun. Let me know when you do activities that go well, it is always fun to hear ideas.

Cali and Brett Smith said...

We live in Orem, in my parents basement apartment. Its right around the corner from Brett's parent.