Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sister Power!

My sisters and I decided yesterday that we were going to to up to Bridal Veil Falls after I got off work. So we went and hiked up to the falls and up a little higher.. I though for sure I was going to die before we started but it was a great little hike for me!! I felt good when I got to the top! I haven't been hiking for a long time.. I usually don't' like it. I'm always afraid of falling.

My sisters are crazy and I love them!! We took a million and a half pictures of crazy stuff but it was a blast. After our hike we did a little exploring which is what we Merrell girls do best!! There is some abandoned houses over by the falls... you can barely see the tops of the houses from the road.. Brett and I had been there before so I took the girls there... it was fun. The houses were small but it seemed like they weren't that old. There was electricity and a small water heater. There had been a fire and everything inside was burned.
The falls are so pretty. It fun to just get out into nature.

2 comments:

Norris Fam said...

Look like a nice day, what beautiful weather! Where are the pictures of the abandoned houses???

Cheryl said...

Looks like fun! I love Provo Canyon and sisters!